VRU Demonstration School #4 Teaching Practice

A. Teaching Procedure
1. Making lesson plan 
2. Mentoring section 
    I always have mentoring sections with my mentors and my cooperating teacher. After i made  lesson plan, they will check and give correction to it. they also gave suggestion how to control students in class.
I, my Mentors and my Co-operating teacher

3. Teaching Practice 
a. Explaining the lesson
Explaining lesson with power point that has more pictures

b. Discussion
divided students to be some groups and discussed different topic each group

c. Presentation
each group must present the result of their discussion

d.  Evaluation 
evaluated students understanding orally 

B.Time Management
 Organizing the time is important and needed for each activities in class. In my teaching, I always make sure to follow my lesson plan, even sometimes I couldn’t avoid the condition when I missed my plan. If that condition happened,  I  compressed the time for other activities for that meeting.  

C. Class Management  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

VRU Demonstration School #2 teaching plan

VRU Demonstration School #1 school

VRU Demonstration School #3 Pedagogical Content